Webber Wentzel Scholarships: What Exactly is Webber Wentzel Scholarships? Webber Wentzel Scholarships are given to academically brilliant students who share our ideals and have the potential to become great lawyers in the future. The scholarship is a partial scholarship designed to help students with the costs of completing the last two years of their Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree. Scholarship applications will be accepted starting on October 1st and will close on December 31st (annually).
Webber Wentzel Scholarships 2022
Organisation : Webber Wentzel
Scholarship Name : Webber Wentzel Scholarships 2022
Applicable For : Law Students
Website : https://www.webberwentzel.com/Careers/Early-Careers/Pages/Scholarships.aspx
- From a previously disadvantaged background or demonstrate financial need
- Studying at a South African institution
- Registered for the penultimate year of study towards an LLB degree in the year the scholarship is awarded
- Academically strong (cumulative academic average of minimum 70%)
What Is The Application Process For The Webber Wentzel Scholarship?
Follow the procedures below to apply for the Webber Wentzel Scholarship.
Step 1: Go to https://webberwentzel.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WW EarlyCareers/job/Webber-Wentzel-Scholarships-2022 R-00785/webberwentzel-Scholarships-2022 R-00785/webberwentzel-Scholarships-2022 R-00785/webberwentzel-Scholarships-2022 R-00785/
Step 2: Select “Apply” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Complete the application form
Step 4: Fill up and submit the form.
The following documents must be included with your application:
- a certified copy of Parent(s)/ Guardian(s)/ Spouse or your latest income tax return OR latest pay-slip OR a letter from employers verifying income OR latest financial statement
- academic transcripts of LLB degree up to and including most recent exam results.
- academic transcripts of any undergraduate qualification (and any other relevant qualifications)
- a certified death certificate for each of your dead Parent(s), Guardian(s), and Spouse(s). If death certificates aren’t accessible, sworn affidavits for each of the deceased can be attached.
- If your parents/you are divorced, a certified copy of the divorce certificate, or a sworn affidavit if they/you are separated but not divorced.
Please fill out the application completely:
- Use N/A if a question isn’t applicable.
- If you do not complete the application completely and accurately, your chances of receiving a scholarship may be harmed.
When does the Webber Wentzel Scholarship application close?
Webber Wentzel Scholarship application deadline is yet to be disclosed.
If you have any queries please contact the Webber Wentzel Graduate Recruitment team by emailing articles AT webberwentzel.com