Seifac Loan Login | Seifac Latest News: The SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme has begun data collection for the 2021/2022 Wet Cropping Season for all Smallholder Farmers and Cooperatives across the Nation to farm in Agricultural Production Clusters (Agro-PCs).
A cluster farming model aimed at addressing the challenges often faced by Smallholder Farmers when farming individually at small scale. SEIFAC registration is free and can be done online. SEIFAC is for Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative, and it is a cooperative of Smallholder Farmers for Smallholder Farmers in Nigeria.
Seifac Latest News
The broad objective of the ABP is to create economic linkage between smallholder farmers and reputable large-scale processors with a view to increasing agricultural output and significantly improving capacity utilization of processors. Other objectives include:
- Increase banks’ financing to the agricultural sector;
- Reduce agricultural commodity importation and conserve external reserves;
- Increase capacity utilization of agricultural firms;
- Create new generation of farmers/entrepreneurs and employment;
- Deepen the cashless policy and financial inclusion;
- Reduce the level of poverty among smallholder farmers;
- Assist rural smallholder farmers to grow from subsistence to commercial production levels.
The loan shall be targeted at smallholder farmers engaged in the production of identified commodities across the country. The Farmers should be in groups/cooperative(s) of between 5 and 20 for ease of administration.
Identified Agricultural Commodities:
The targeted commodities of comparative advantage to the states shall include but not limited to:
- Cereals (Rice, Maize, Wheat etc.);
- Roots and Tubers (Cassava, Potatoes, Yam, Ginger etc.);
- Tree crops (Oil palm, Cocoa, Rubber etc.);
- Legumes (Soybean, Sesame seed, Cowpea etc.);
- Livestock (Fish, Poultry, Ruminants etc.);
- And any other commodity that will be introduced by the CBN from time to time.
Seifac Loan Login
- Step 1: Profile creation
Up to 18yrs of age, create your profile to enable you to register as a Member of SEIFAC to qualify you for the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrower Programme and other programmes and services of SEIFAC. Lets Do Agriculture As Business.
- Step 2: Registration
To register, you must be at least 18yrs of age and interested in farming one out of our enterprise crops in Agro-PC (Agricultural Production Cluster), our cluster farming model. Register your personal details to start the SEIFAC Smallholder Farms Membership Registration.
- Step 3: Application
Login unto your SEIFAC Profile and apply for the SEIFAC/CBN ABP for 2021/2022 Wet Cropping Season. Select your preferred crop production enterprise considering your geographical region soil suitability and comparative advantage.
- Step 4 Project account
You are required to open your SEIFAC Project Account with our Official Bankers which will be made known to you through your provided email address and on our website on the news menu. Registeraion closes 11:59PM on 24th February 2021
SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Names
- Visit the SEIFAC Loan login portal at www.seifac.org
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access it later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
Check SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Names
Check your name on the SEIFAC Loan official website,
- Visit the SEIFAC Loan login portal at https://seifac.org
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.