Pioneer Foods Wild Island Summer Competition 2022: What Exactly Is Pioneer Foods Wild Island Summer Competition? The competition is called the “Wild Island Summer Competition,” and Groceries is the promoter.
Who is eligible to participate?
Consumers aged 18 and up who have seen or read about the competition on television, radio, print, or social media channels in South Africa are eligible to enter.
- No employees, directors, agents, or consultants, or their immediate family members, who are directly connected to or employed by Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd, their subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies and staff members, or anyone who has won a competition organized, promoted, or conducted by BOKOMO within the previous three months, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, may participate in this competition.
Organization : Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd and Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Wild Island Summer Competition 2021
Applicable For : Open to all South African Residents
Competition Deadline : 31/12/2021
Website : https://pioneerfoods.co.za/
How Do I Get Involved?
During the competition, participants may participate until a weekly restriction of 10 entries or a daily limit of 2 entries per unique mobile phone number (MSISDN) is reached, and they may only win one of each type of prize (cash, electronics, or airtime) for the duration of the tournament.
Redeeming the prize:
- Airtime will be automatically loaded into the cell phone number used to enter the Competition via the Promoter’s affiliate’s proprietary prize issuing software.
To enter The Competition, entrants must
(i) purchase a Wild Island product
(ii) dial the USSD code *120*318# and follow the prompts.
Once the winner has been contacted by an associate of the promoter to check that all details are collected and correct, cash prizes and electronic prizes will be awarded.
Terms & Conditions
- Payments will only be made to reputable South African banking institutions. Before the transaction may be completed, the bank account information must be submitted in writing.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of erroneous or inaccurate information provided by winners, closed/discontinued bank accounts, or lost/discontinued cellular numbers or phones.
- There will be no checks or physical cash issued. It may take up to 14 business days for payments to be processed. Any expenditures incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the responsibility of the winner (such as bank transfer fees).
- Winners will be notified by phone on the cellular number they used to enter the competition within one week of the draw date. If the winner cannot be reached by phone within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited transferred to the next randomly selected entry.
- Winners are to supply the necessary/requested details and photo of their ID within 24 hours of being notified of their win or they will be disqualified and a new winner selected.