FUBK Student Portal | mis.fubk.edu.ng, The Federal University of Birnin Kebbi, FUBK, has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic tasks more easily, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, and so on.
View the Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, and Admission Deferment, As you can see, the Student Portal is critical for both new and returning students at the Federal University of Birnin Kebbi, FUBK.
FUBK Student Portal
- FUBK Student Portal:http://www.mis.fubk.edu.ng/
- FUBK Main Website: https://www.fubk.edu.ng/
FUBK E-learning Portal
FUBK, the Federal University of Birnin Kebbi, is working to improve learning processes for its students. As a result, it is glad to announce the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS), which will allow students to attend lectures online, obtain lecture notes, and submit assignments from anywhere and at any time.
This E-learning platform is designed to assist lecturers at the Federal University of Birnin Kebbi, FUBK, in uploading their courses and course materials (i.e. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) to the E-learning platform so that students can access them for continuing academic work. In the following days, a series of short video tutorials will be made available to assist our professors in uploading their courses.
The following is a guide on how to enroll in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Fubk E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
FUBK Contact Address
- Kalgo – Bunza Road, P.M.B 1157, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria.
- Phone: 0906 622 9957
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org