DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management Vacancies 2022: What Exactly Is DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner About? Applications are being sought for the position of DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner, which was recently advertised on the DPSA’s official website. All individuals interested in applying for this position should be aware that the DPSA has set a Degree diploma requirement for the position of DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner. This position will provide a yearly salary of ZAR 321543.00, according to the advertisement. Eligible applicants can register online by visiting the DPSA’s official website before the deadline.
Below you can find all of the necessary details for this DPSA Recruitment. What are the eligibility conditions for this recruitment? You have been briefed in detail below. , What is the location of the DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management job? Below is all of the information you’ll need to apply. Candidates are encouraged to apply only after thoroughly reading all of the information. Also, verify the accuracy of this material by visiting the DPSA’s official website.
Apply Online www.dpsa.gov.za Vacancies Careers Portal
DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management Jobs Near Me 2022 Details According to DPSA Careers Portal
|Name of Employer||Department of Public Service and Administration|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
DPSA Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management|
|Application Form||DPSA Application Form 2022|
|Job Opportunity Type||Government Department Jobs in South Africa|
Jobs in Pretoria
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Jobs Near Me||Jobs Near Me Pretoria|
|Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management Salary Range||ZAR 321543.00 Yearly|
|State Job Location||Jobs in Gauteng|
|Date of Vacancies||04 March 2022|
Application Process for DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management
- First and foremost, you must read the official DPSA E-Recruitment Portal thoroughly.
- Then Check out the DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner: Contract Management Departmental Head Careers Portal 2022 in the job search field.
- Then double-check that your qualifications and eligibility correspond to the revenant profile.
- Prepare all of the necessary documents for the DPSA Vacancies Application Form 2022.
- Now go to the DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner official recruitment website.
- Open the Vacancies 2022 Portal page at www.wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za and search for the DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner profile you want to apply for.
- Complete all of the necessary/required job details to the best of your ability.
- Then click the final submit button, but make sure to double-check your information in the Departmental Head Vacancies 2022 Application Form before doing so.
- After submission of www.wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za online Application Form take A hard copy of form for future uses.
Job Description For DPSA Senior Supply Chain Practitioner
- A national diploma or degree in supply chain management, logistics, or purchasing management, or a related certificate that includes procurement, purchasing, logistics, or financial management as a major subject.
- Supply Chain Management experience of three (3) to five (5) years is required.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Systems policies, including the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), National Treasury Regulations, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA), and the Government SCM Framework.
- Official SAP System training and knowledge are required. Interpersonal abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and exceptional planning, organizing, and people management skills.
- Computer literacy is the ability to use computers effectively.
- A valid driver’s license is required (Attach a copy).
- Ensure compliance with the Framework for Supply Chain Management, particularly the Contract Management Framework, by monitoring and ensuring compliance with the applicable regulatory framework (PFMA; PPPFA).
- Maintain a productive and efficient contract management system at WTE.
- Examine any current WTE contracts or lease agreements.
- Maintain a functional SAP Contract Management System, as well as a Retention Contract Register and Variation Orders Register.
- Liaise with project managers and users on all contract-related concerns. Compliance with Supply Chain Management should be monitored.
- Examine contract agreements and forms. Contractor Performance Assessments [WTE] should be coordinated.
- Departmental Contract Management Guidelines should be implemented and monitored for compliance.