DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics Vacancies 2022: What Exactly Is DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics Vacancies About? Applications are being sought for the position of Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics, which was recently advertised on the DPSA’s official website. All individuals interested in applying for this position should be aware that the DPSA has set a Grade 10 requirement for the position of Messenger/Driver: Provisioning and Logistics. This position will provide a yearly salary of ZAR 124434.00, according to the advertisement. Eligible applicants can register online by visiting the DPSA’s official website before the deadline.
Below you can find all of the necessary details for this DPSA Recruitment. What are the eligibility conditions for this recruitment? You have been briefed in detail below. , What is the location of the DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics job? Below is all of the information you’ll need to apply. Candidates are encouraged to apply only after thoroughly reading all of the information. Also, verify the accuracy of this material by visiting the DPSA’s official website.
DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics Details According to DPSA Careers Portal
|Name of Employer||Department of Public Service and Administration|
|Name of Recruitment Portal||
DPSA Recruitment Portal
|Name of Post||Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics|
|Application Form||DPSA Application Form 2022|
|Job Opportunity Type||Government Department Jobs in South Africa|
Jobs in Cape Town
|Total Job Vacancies||Various|
|Jobs Near Me||Jobs Near Me Cape Town|
|Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics Salary Range||ZAR 124434.00 Yearly|
|State Job Location||Jobs in Western Cape|
|Date of Vacancies||04 March 2022|
Application Process for DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics
- First and foremost, you must read the official DPSA E-Recruitment Portal thoroughly.
- Then Check out the DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics Departmental Head Careers Portal 2022 in the job search field.
- Then double-check that your qualifications and eligibility correspond to the revenant profile.
- Prepare all of the necessary documents for the DPSA Vacancies Application Form 2022.
- Now go to the DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics official recruitment website.
- Open the Vacancies 2022 Portal page at www.wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za and search for the DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics profile you want to apply for.
- Complete all of the necessary/required job details to the best of your ability.
- Then click the final submit button, but make sure to double-check your information in the Departmental Head Vacancies 2022 Application Form before doing so.
- After submission of www.wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za online Application Form take A hard copy of form for future uses.
Job Description For DPSA Messenger/Driver: Provisioning And Logistics
- A valid driver’s license and a Passenger Vehicle Professional Driving Permit (PDP).
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, professionally, responsibly, and credibly. Individual who is trustworthy and ethical and can protect and handle confidential documents. Understanding of the Registry’s procedures.
- Having the ability to work long hours.
- Communication abilities are exceptional.
- Working under duress and fulfilling tight deadlines is a must.
- The ability to build and sustain positive working relationships with coworkers, employees, and external clients.
- Maintain a reliable Messenger-Driver service for the Regional Office and Ministry.
- Collect and distribute documents, packages, and circulars to relevant Department officials and units, as well as external clients.
- Collection and sorting of mail/post from the post office, as well as its distribution.
- Using the authorized file plan, collect, record, and disseminate correspondence.