Covid-19 Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate: What Exactly Is Covid-19 Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate? Individuals who have received the COVID 19 Vaccine are the only ones who can access the Vaccination Certificate system.
Information that is required
Before you begin, make sure you have the following items on hand:
- Your RSA ID number, foreign passport number, or refugee or asylum number. (It’s important to note that this is the same ID document number you used to be vaccinated.)
- Your vaccination code from the sms you received after vaccination, as well as your cell phone with the number you listed on your registration.
Organisation : Department of Health
Facility Name : Covid-19 Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate
Applicable For : Individuals who have received the COVID 19 Vaccine
Country : South Africa
Website : https://www.gov.za/covid-19/vaccine/certificate
- Go to https://vaccine.certificate.health.gov.za/ to obtain a Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate.
- You must correctly fill out all of the essential fields.
- The system will produce an error notice if one of the fields entered is incorrect, such as “details not found.”
- For further information, call the COVID-19 Public Hotline at 0800 029 999. The Vaccination Certificate’s design will be improved to ensure that it meets current local and international requirements.
- As a result, in order for your updated immunization certificate to be valid, you must download it.
Enquiries: 0800 029 999 – COVID-19 Public Hotline