Bam Adebayo Height – How Tall Is Bam Adebayo?
How Tall Is Bam Adebayo? Bam Adebayo Height is 2.06 m (Tall or Tallest), Edrice Femi “Bam” Adebayo is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association. He played college basketball for the Kentucky Wildcats before being selected by the Heat with the 14th overall pick in the 2017 NBA draft.
Adebayo was born in Newark, New Jersey to a Nigerian father and an African-American mother. As a child, he was given the nickname “Bam Bam” by his mother when, while watching The Flintstones at age one, he flipped over a coffee table in a manner similar to the show’s character Bamm-Bamm Rubble.  Adebayo is of African American and Yoruba descent.
- Born: 18 July 1997 (age 24 years), Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Height: 2.06 m
- Full name: Edrice Adebayo
- Nationality: American
- High school: Northside; (Pinetown, North Carolina); High Point Christian Academy; (High Point, North Carolina)
- Parents: Marilyn Blount, John Adebayo
- Position: Center, Power forward
Also Check Bam Adebayo ’s Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts. We provides you the real Celebrity Heights,