Application For NABTEB Recruitment 2022 Portal Open. The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) recruiting is only for those who meet the standards. The majority of NABTEB’s job openings are for non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical personnel. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as relevant qualifications.
The recruiting portal is www.nabteb.gov.ng, and all applications must be submitted using the online recruitment portal. Applicants must complete the application form and attach all required papers before submitting. Those who do not apply properly will not be contacted.
NABTEB Requirements For Registration
The applicants should read through the requirements given in this page before proceeding to fill out the application form.
Before applying for a position with NABTEB, applicants should be aware that only those who are eligible will be considered, and we strongly advise interested applicants to have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a comparable field from a university.
- Credits in the necessary subjects in WASC/SSCE/GCE
- A certificate of discharge or exemption from the NYSC.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Once the recruiting process begins, NABTEB will not charge you any application fees, therefore anyone interested in applying for NABTEB should keep this information in mind. Also, when filling out the application form, make sure your information is correct.
How to Apply NABTEB Recruitment
Those applying for NABTEB positions must submit their applications through the NABTEB recruiting portal, and interested candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
www.nabteb.gov.ng is the NABTEB recruitment portal.
Read the specifications carefully.
Once you’ve completed the application form, upload the needed credentials, and submit it.
The deadline of submission is yet to be announce