Alan Anderson Height – How Tall Is Alan Anderson?
How Tall Is Alan Anderson? Alan Anderson Height is 1.65 m (Tall or Tallest), Anderson attended Michigan State University (MSU), where he played college basketball with the Michigan State Spartans men’s basketball team. During his college career he was one of MSU’s best ball handlers. He was the team’s primary point guard during his junior season. Anderson, as a college senior, averaged 13.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, earning All-Big Ten Conference Team honors. He also helped lead the Spartans to the 2005 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament’s Final Four. He was voted the team’s MVP by the team’s players and the media as a senior.
Alan Jeffery Anderson (born October 16, 1982) is an American former professional basketball player.
- Born: 16 October 1982 (age 39 years), Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Height: 1.98 m
- Salary: 1.315 million USD (2016)
- NBA draft: 2005
- Number: 6 (Toronto Raptors / Small forward), MORE
- Dates joined: 2016 (Los Angeles Clippers), MORE
- Education: Michigan State University, DeLaSalle High School, Thomas Edison High School
Also Check Alan Anderson’s Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts. We provide you the real Celebrity Heights.